Friday, March 15, 2013

Podcast Ep.2: Russian Revolution (1917)

Today the second episode of the alternate history podcast has finally been released. You can listen to us discuss the Russian revolutions of 1917 by clicking the embedded youtube video in this post, or download it directly by clicking here. My plan was to have it listed on iTunes right now, but it looks like I'm going to have trouble doing that so long as I'm stuck with access to one computer that only runs linux. So, unfortunately, effectively promoting this podcast is going to have to be put on hold. That means I really need your help! If you like this podcast, SHARE IT!


Now for some blog-specific news. I'm thinking about switching from posting every Wednesday and Saturday (as was my plan, though I haven't been consistent about it) to Tuesdays and Fridays. Saturdays as it turns out are dead days for blogger traffic, so maybe that will help to subtly promote this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment